11.09.2009

Girl meets Girl on Top

Friday night was a great event for The Limited. If more stores held events like this, I think we could single handedly turn this economy around. It's about the community working together to support local businesses. Vendors, like yellow+blue wine and Old School Frozen Custard acted like the perfect gateway drug to shopping. I only had a granola bar and oatmeal, so that wine really took a toll on me! I think The Limited wanted me to to get drunk, and strategically placed a leather jacket in my size and in my price range right before my eyes -- tricky tricky! My friend and I were holding glasses of wine, and after I bought the jacket, we clinked our glasses together and said, "Cheers!" If only I could cheers after every purchase. I think I might buy more! It just solidifies the purchase. You should try it.

After mingling with my beloved bloggers, I met with Girl on Top author, Nicole Williams. She signed a few copies for me, and I can't wait to start reading! I need as much career advice as I can get!

3 comments:

lydia said...

glad you had fun, hope the jacket is cuter than the fur vest, Hahah!

Unknown said...

Adorable headband! I'm glad it was a fun event; was reading all the Tweets about it and sorry I missed out!

AlixRose said...

I like the idea of having a celebration drink after every purchase, i can sign a petition supporting that! :)